Rutgers Scarlet Knights beat Maryland Terrapins, 34 to 13!

the game (on 26 September at the University of Maryland) played. I had a pretty good place, that a bird's eye view of the action was. The weather was miserable (rain), so I left at half time. I have my Canon EOS 50D SLR camera with a Canon L-series 70-200mm zoom lens with a Canon 1.4 teleconverter. I touched the pictures in Adobe Lightroom 2.3 and has some other improvements in Adobe Photoshop Elements 7.0. Since I was shooting at ISO 1600 (a high shutter speed to get the ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgH8rI949QE&hl=en

Recommend : Digital Photography Review: All the latest digital CHEAP BOOK CENTER ON LINE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2008 DSLR Review - The Hits and Misses of the Year

The Digital Rebel T1i Faces the Competition

Is the Rebel T1i the Smarter Choice?