A Day at the Philadelphia Zoo

August 18, 2009 my second visit to Philly Zoo :) It was a sizzling hot day (literally)! I almost felt like I was about to faint :'( I felt bad for the animals that had to suffer the heat with all their fur coats on. Anyway, here are the pictures from the trip :) It was my first time using a Canon EOS 50D (thanks to my bf :) Most of the animals were sleeping or trying to be in the shade If you guys have time, check the zoo out! It's the first zoo established in America and is an awesome awesome zoo. Very well maintained and very well structured for a fun day at the zoo :D - Catalina -

Cheap lcd samsung Lcd Tv Homes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2008 DSLR Review - The Hits and Misses of the Year

The Digital Rebel T1i Faces the Competition

Is the Rebel T1i the Smarter Choice?