Bald Eagles at Conowingo Dam, Maryland 29 November 2008

I took these photos at Conowingo Dam in northern Maryland. The bald eagles gather here in the late fall and early winter (because the dam has a lot of fish swim near it). There were many eagles are both fully mature (with the colors that we expect) and youth (with a sort of spotted pattern spring) I've been using my Canon EOS 50D SLR and a Canon L-series lens 100-400mm (together with a Tamron 1.4x Tele Conveter). I touched the pictures up using Adobe Photoshop Elements 7.0 (and the reduction ofGranularity of 2.0 Noiseware Plug-in). The background song is "Living on a Thin Line" by the Kinks. The link below is my blog post about the photo shoot. nick-s-photoblog.blogspot.com

Nikon Camera

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2008 DSLR Review - The Hits and Misses of the Year

The Digital Rebel T1i Faces the Competition

Is the Rebel T1i the Smarter Choice?