Through my window It is a world

For this video I was testing the after effects for a film project coming up. The video consists of a combination of photos I took with my Canon EOS 50D.I uses the following programs: Photoshop, Premiere Pro and After Effects. All sound effects are from a package, sound effects. All pictures of Earth from Google Earth come. I just took screenshots slowly zooming in Reno Nevada. That's all there is to it.

http://garmin.esyblog.com/ Hdtv sony

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why do you have to remember Online Data Storage Backup

18 Piece Mighty Kit with Canon EOS 50D 15.1 Digital SLR Camera with Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS Lens + 16 GB Memory Card + Multi-Coated UV Filter + Multi-Coated Polarizer Filter + Corel MediaOne Plus Software + 11 Piece Accessory Kit + Camera Holster Case + 3 Year Celltime Warranty Repair Contract