Snow Geese at Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge

These are pictures I on 13 December 2008 informed the Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge in Delaware. I used my Canon EOS 50D with Tokina 12-24mm wide angle lens, a Canon L-series 24-105mm lens and a Canon L-series 100-400mm zoom lens. I touched the pictures up using Adobe Photoshop Elements 7.0 (with Noiseware Standard Plug-in in order to grain deal. The background song is Annie Lennox's "Little Bird". My blog post about this trip nick at the link below -s-photo blog. blogspot.com

Cheap lcd samsung

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why do you have to remember Online Data Storage Backup

18 Piece Mighty Kit with Canon EOS 50D 15.1 Digital SLR Camera with Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS Lens + 16 GB Memory Card + Multi-Coated UV Filter + Multi-Coated Polarizer Filter + Corel MediaOne Plus Software + 11 Piece Accessory Kit + Camera Holster Case + 3 Year Celltime Warranty Repair Contract