Professional Bull Riders, Patriot Center, 25 January 2009

These are photos I took of professionalism Bull Riders competition at the Patriot Center at George Mason University in Northern Virginia. I take my Canon EOS 50D SLR and a Canon L-series 70-200mm F2.8 lens. I had a pretty good place, not far from the ring. Photographically the greatest challenge of balancing against ISO shutter speed. From the beginning I tried to shutter speeds of 1/160th seconds and got blurry pictures. I went to the shutter speed and ISO up to about 1 / ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JJUFV6TnwU&hl=en

See Also : CANON SLR 45OD BEST DIGITALCAMERA Digital Photography Review: All the latest digital NEW DIGITAL CAMERAS CANON SLR EOS450D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2008 DSLR Review - The Hits and Misses of the Year

The Digital Rebel T1i Faces the Competition