Geotagging, architecture and portrait in Georgetown, Washington DC

There are photos (and video snippets) that I took while on a photo safari with Washington Photo Safari in Georgetown, Washington DC (northwest). I took it briefly with my Canon EOS 50D SLR with a Tokina 12-24mm wide angle lens and a Canon L-series 24-105mm zoom. I have a Canon PowerShot SX1 IS to the video (from the Washington Photo Safari owner Dave Luria statement of our group) to capture. I also used a tool to see the pictures (the people, if they can go to my blog posting GeotagAbout this safari .. the link which I posted below). nick-s-photoblog.blogspot.com

Cheap lcd samsung Cheap lcd sony Cheap lcd toshiba

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2008 DSLR Review - The Hits and Misses of the Year

Is the Rebel T1i the Smarter Choice?